Where can I get new mount/adhesive for B40/A118?

Whitster

Reaction score
Country
United States
I destroyed my mount while removing it from windshield. Where can I get a replacement? I've plodded through all the posts and can't find any reference for parts. Ideally I'd like one with the 3M adhesive and one without.
Thanks,

looks like pier28 is out of stock. i know foxoffer sells the mount by itself as well:
it's cheaper, but it's coming from china, so slow shipping.

looks like pier28 is out of stock. i know foxoffer sells the mount by itself as well:
it's cheaper, but it's coming from china, so slow shipping.

OK, I ordered from them...thanks guys!!

Home depot also has 3M double sided vehicle mounting tape for $5

Nice roll of clear tape as opposed to the black/grey that comes with camera

That looks like just the wire cover, not the actual Mount. Thanks though - someone may need a new one of these too of they cut it like I did then moved it to a different car.

No, it included everything, the wire cover, mounting base, clips, even the little string in a tiny ziploc bag. Everything that came with the camera.

No, it included everything, the wire cover, mounting base, clips, even the little string in a tiny ziploc bag. Everything that came with the camera.

yep, I see it on "how to mount picture" Nr.3.

Ah I see now... Pics aren't that great on mobile. but even still since the square Mount part is not shown the way the wire cover is shown in the first two pictures, I wouldn't have assumed that the Mount came with it. Seller could definitely use better photos.

3M dual lock (kind of like velcro) from home Depot on both the windshield and directly on the cam. Works perfectly for multiple cars

Back